Peace of Mind Assured when Dealing with Us.
We are proud of our reputation for honesty and integrity. Rest assured when dealing with us your precious jewellery is safe in our keeping. Totally insured within New Zealand both in transit and while on the premises. Insurance for overseas transactions can be arranged. We keep a detailed computer record of all work undertaken.
Five easy steps to have a J.Williams tradesman undertake work on your jewellery.
- Contact J.Williams by , phone or fax with your postal address and requirements.
- J.Williams will send to the customer a prepaid insured, signature required courier pack addressed to J. Williams.
- The customer returns their jewellery in the courier pack to us for a no obligation free quote.
- We assess the job and advise details direct to you and await your reply.
- Your jewellery is returned to you by insured courier. We phone the day before it is sent to ensure you are aware it is on the way and advise delivery time. Designs can also be sent via or fax.